WELCOME! COME IN AND SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!



I have been cruising the mommy blog directories, so I felt like I should put up a disclaimer for the new folks.

I AM CRAZY! I AM SNARKY! I AM CRASS! I AM A SMART ASS!

Yep! I am all of the above, with a little bit of nice rolled in for good measure (although I don’t show that often). I started this blog just wanting to shoot the shit…yes I do use potty words, they make me feel grown up (kinda)…and after 2 + months I have decided that is what I want to keep on doing. I love give away moms and PR moms rock…that is just not what I started this site for. The only thing I might give away is a small piece of my brain (I can’t afford a big piece, I would have nada left). I will dance for comments and I love followers, not just for the sake of following. If you like who I am and what I do- Follow me Bitches. If not, that is cool.

I am a non baby wearing, put your ass in a crib, drink from a bottle and a spanking you deserve is a spaning you will get mama. I DO NOT care how you raise your kid. If you want to breast feed until Junior High…that’s cool (I am gonna talk about your ass, but that is cool). No seriously, everyone parents in different ways. I parent the way I was parented and the way that 99% of the people I know were parented. I am from the south, so we tend to not be as “green” (unless you are talking about collards, I am all over that) as other regions. That does not mean I don’t respect others ways of parenting. I just ask that you respect mine.

I guess I should say when I talk about my awesomeness I am also being silly. I don’t think I am truly a Queen, or totally awesome…I have a few flaws…..just a few! ;o)






Photobucket





WARNING! WARNING!

WARNING! WARNING!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Post Thanksgiving- Still Thankful!

Thanksgiving has came and went for another year. I must say this was a great one! I had a little tangle with DA on Wednesday night everything went off without a hitch.

I made awesome blueberry muffins and woke the kiddies up in time to watch the parade. They had the special treat of coffee milk. We finished up the cooking just as our family arrived. Everything was super yummy.

The rest of the day was lazy. Big kiddies, Daddy and Uncle Jeffie played a little ball in the back yard. They came in and ate desert and Jeffie promptly went to sleep on the couch. Big kids went to DA's for a few hours and we just chilled.

When the kids came home it was bath time then movie time. We popped popcorn and watched "Hotel For Dogs". Very cute.

Now everyone is asleep, but me! I am going back on my word and Ans and I are going to get up at 4am and hit some black Friday sales. Am I a super dork to be excited, not about the shopping...but going for the first time with my daughter?

I hope yall had a great, relaxing day! Everyone going shopping, stay safe!

April

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a nice day! And Black friday sales can be fun. :) Esp when you have someone to go with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday! We loved the movie Hotel for Dogs too. It was super cute and had a nice message. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hope your Black Friday shopping went great! organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com

    ReplyDelete