So I am going to do this by bullet points so hopefully I will not ramble!
• Taylor's opening number was...ummm...well it sucked. Love Taylor, hate that act. Maybe I just didn't get it. Ansley watched with me and she didn't get it either. Maybe her target is somewhere between 9 and 32. She totally redeemed her cute little self the rest of the night. 15 is an awesome song and when she won entertainer of the year I wanted to cry with her. <3 Taylor!
• Carrie's outfits were great, well minus the sparkly under britches outfit. I like the song, but I don't get the whole channeling Madonna vibe. All that was missing was the cone titties. I still heart Carrie, just not her stylist so much.
• Brad was his normal cutie self. I could just eat him up. Him and his cutie little family! I am glad he won male vocalist of the year. BTW when is George Strait gonna retire? All his friggin songs sound the same now. Love him, he is great, but either he needs a new sound or move on cowboy.
• Tim McGraw, sigh. Huge disappointment. I hated his song. Hated it. If that was a come back he needed to stay where he was. On a positive note, I am super excited about his movie and think he will rock it!
• Faith, get an effin brush. I mean really. I know you are just there b/c Tim is promoting his movie. Us country music fans have not forgot your nasty little stunt a few years ago when Carrie won female vocalist. We don't like you, you don't like us...but you need to respect! Brush your damn hair.
•One last note about the production. It sucked. They did not have the sound right for anyone and I hated all of the performers had the friggin words to the songs behind them on screens. What the hell was it? Some jacked up karaoke? Note to ABC, go a different route next year.