WELCOME! COME IN AND SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!



I have been cruising the mommy blog directories, so I felt like I should put up a disclaimer for the new folks.

I AM CRAZY! I AM SNARKY! I AM CRASS! I AM A SMART ASS!

Yep! I am all of the above, with a little bit of nice rolled in for good measure (although I don’t show that often). I started this blog just wanting to shoot the shit…yes I do use potty words, they make me feel grown up (kinda)…and after 2 + months I have decided that is what I want to keep on doing. I love give away moms and PR moms rock…that is just not what I started this site for. The only thing I might give away is a small piece of my brain (I can’t afford a big piece, I would have nada left). I will dance for comments and I love followers, not just for the sake of following. If you like who I am and what I do- Follow me Bitches. If not, that is cool.

I am a non baby wearing, put your ass in a crib, drink from a bottle and a spanking you deserve is a spaning you will get mama. I DO NOT care how you raise your kid. If you want to breast feed until Junior High…that’s cool (I am gonna talk about your ass, but that is cool). No seriously, everyone parents in different ways. I parent the way I was parented and the way that 99% of the people I know were parented. I am from the south, so we tend to not be as “green” (unless you are talking about collards, I am all over that) as other regions. That does not mean I don’t respect others ways of parenting. I just ask that you respect mine.

I guess I should say when I talk about my awesomeness I am also being silly. I don’t think I am truly a Queen, or totally awesome…I have a few flaws…..just a few! ;o)






Photobucket





WARNING! WARNING!

WARNING! WARNING!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Yucky Mommy Chore

Todays blog is one that I am sure every mommy blogger has a post on already. However, I must add my 2 cents!

I
HATE
EFFIN
LAUNDRY

I can not stand it! I have never liked it from the very first load I washed when I was 10 years old. Now I have the pleasure of being the wash girl for 5 people. When 3 of the 5 are children it is really like 9.

Of course Laney Claire goes through a good bit. That is what babies do. However, them damn other natty ass kids throw clean clothes in with the dirty clothes and it just triples my loads. I am pretty sure I fixed them though...

I went on wash strike. It was painful, but I did it. I let all of their clothes get dirty. Then I would only wash a handful of clothes...not exactly the ones they wanted to wear. They did wear jeans 2 days in a row. I basically made it hell for them.

I did my strike for about 3 weeks. By last Saturday they were begging me to wash clothes. They even HELPED me! WOW! I did not have to go to their rooms to hunt any clothes. They took them all to the wash room. When the dryer would shut off Ansley would bring me clothes to fold and put the ones in the washer in the dryer. Dang! I should have went on strike a long time ago.

I finished up all the laundry today. I had one load for Dean and I. Yipee! Then it happened. Ansley choked and threw up on the bed! GREAT! Oh well! At least I know they are going to keep me around for a while. If for nothing else but to be their wash lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment