Thank you sooooo much to MoonNStarMommy! She gave me this awesome award! Her blog rocks and you must go...now...right now I said!
Ok! So I hope you enjoyed her blog, and left her some love!
With this award I have to list 10 honest things about my life...this could be scary!
1. If I don't like a food I tell people I am allergic to it. It sounds soooo much better and it does not make me look like the picky ass that I am.
2. I use to be super dooper straight laced. Like total stick in my ass (please refer to "My date with the teacher"). I soon realized that was NO FUN!
3. I do not eat food with my hands. This is an OCD issue with me. I have been working on it. I eat everything with a fork or spoon. Even pizza. Like I said, I have been working on it. I had too b/c Ansley was picking up on my bad habits.
4. I ALWAYS us a straw at a resturant. ALWAYS. No discussion.
5. I don't drive at night (because I am becomeing my MOTHER!). Actually, I have to wear glasses and the headlights blind me. Yeah, I know, lame ass excuse...it is more the I am becoming my mother thing.
6. I am scared of failing my children. I want them to have the total childhood, teenage experience. When they look back, I want them to know how much I love them and not the mommy was a lazy ass.
7. I have battled with depression. I am not ashamed to admit that I am on meds (could you imagine my blog if I wasn't! WOW!). I saw the person that depression was making me and it is not the person that I wanted to be. So there you go!
8. My husband is my best friend. I can tell him any and everything. He loves me for the person I am, not the person that everyone thinks that I should be.
9. I really needed this award. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself...and I am answering!
10. If you ever go out with me you will have a BALL! I am one of those people that I always get into some kinda mess and it is normally elfin hellaruious. Oh the stories I have! Unfortunatlly I have a potty mouth. I have tried to curb it for my followers, but it is just so unnatural for me!!!!!!!!!!! lol I don't cuss this much around my kids...please don't go reporting my potty mouth to DSS.
So that is it. 10 things that you might not have known, that are all honest.
Now I get to pass this award along...yipee!
Nicloe at A New Normal
Jamee at A New Kind Of Normal
F.T.M atAdventures of a First Time Mom
Andrea at Brutally Honest
And last but not least!
Melissa at My life and how it is going
Love you guys! Keep blogging!!!