WELCOME! COME IN AND SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!



I have been cruising the mommy blog directories, so I felt like I should put up a disclaimer for the new folks.

I AM CRAZY! I AM SNARKY! I AM CRASS! I AM A SMART ASS!

Yep! I am all of the above, with a little bit of nice rolled in for good measure (although I don’t show that often). I started this blog just wanting to shoot the shit…yes I do use potty words, they make me feel grown up (kinda)…and after 2 + months I have decided that is what I want to keep on doing. I love give away moms and PR moms rock…that is just not what I started this site for. The only thing I might give away is a small piece of my brain (I can’t afford a big piece, I would have nada left). I will dance for comments and I love followers, not just for the sake of following. If you like who I am and what I do- Follow me Bitches. If not, that is cool.

I am a non baby wearing, put your ass in a crib, drink from a bottle and a spanking you deserve is a spaning you will get mama. I DO NOT care how you raise your kid. If you want to breast feed until Junior High…that’s cool (I am gonna talk about your ass, but that is cool). No seriously, everyone parents in different ways. I parent the way I was parented and the way that 99% of the people I know were parented. I am from the south, so we tend to not be as “green” (unless you are talking about collards, I am all over that) as other regions. That does not mean I don’t respect others ways of parenting. I just ask that you respect mine.

I guess I should say when I talk about my awesomeness I am also being silly. I don’t think I am truly a Queen, or totally awesome…I have a few flaws…..just a few! ;o)






Photobucket





WARNING! WARNING!

WARNING! WARNING!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Loving my family...

We totally have still been playing the 12 days pranksers game! I have just been super busy the last few day. No time to post! After tomorrow night I will catch yall up on days 5-8.

I am laying in bed and I can not sleep. I hate it! All of my family are tucked in, snug as bugs, and here I lay. Do you know how boring TV is at 2 am?
I am currently in a TV funk. I do this every so often. I get to where nothing can hold my interest, and could really care less if the thing is even on. Right now, I really only have 2 "must see" shows. Big Bang and reruns of Friends (that's kinda the same show, same premise...friends...2 get together...all are nuts).
I think I will get better after the first of the year. There are several of my favs coming back. So we shall see. But now, I am bored.
During the day, I have much excitement at home. The kids are balls to the wall and totally in the Christmas spirit. I can not tell you how much fun we are having. I almost wish that Christmas was not next week! We are having a blast every single day! I have officially been given the "Best Mom" award by my son. Awwww
Deano was going to be off starting this past friday, but he will be working Monday and Tuesday. That's cool. I have my little peeps to keep me in line. Laney Claire is totally loving having her brother and sister home. More attention for the princess! Yall know she is totally lacking, right?

We are getting to the point where we are teaching Laney Claire "no,no" and all that good jazz. We are traditionalist parents, and do believe in corporal punishment. Do we beat our 9 month old? Umm nope, but we will pop her hand. We have the same ideas as our pediatrician. It worked with the other two, so we are not going to try to fix it now. I believe that every parent should do what works for them and for their child. If spankings (popping) does not work for you, that is cool...to each his own.

That being said...things are interesting around here when Laney starts getting into stuff. We have a system of how we were advised to teach her. We always say "no". As soon as the other 2 hear she is getting into something they come running! They automatically sit down and divert her attention. Sometimes it works, and sometimes Miss. Stubborn has her eye on the prize and will not be swayed. The big kids start trying to tell her "That can hurt the baby. You can't do that. You will get a pankin". It really is so sweet. They both love every bit of her. Any worries of any jealousy have totally disappeared. They truly act like she is "their" baby. As a matter of fact, I hear once a week that I need to have another baby...that is a whole different story.

My Mother in law is in for Christmas. I am not sure what she makes of our nut house! We normally have something going on at all times. We have some one coming here, going there, doing this, watching that. You can call my house at any given time when the kids are out of school and I will promise you we are bouncing off the walls.
I am so glad. I have blogged before that I was in a depression. I don't know what changed, but I feel so much better. I think I have this blog to thank! I get an outlet.
Unfortunately, I have had limited time to blog, nor keep up with my blogging friends. That sucks. I have a whole list of stuff to blog about, but I just don't have the time right now. So much to do!
I love all my mommy friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful time leading up to your holiday (or during your holiday if you are Jewish).
I will try to make time tomorrow night to get a little caught up!

Good nite all! I am going to TRY to go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment