Here is the thing. I love Aunt Becky. I love her blog. If you have not been to her blog, you must go...now...I will wait....(elevator music)
Ok, now that you have been you understand why I think that she is full of awesome. You prolly also saw that she is doing a give a way dealy for Amazon. I kinda want that card, but I kinda just want to spread her glory (totally sucking up, come on magic number generator *wink*). As part of this give away I have to do this interview.....so away we go
1) Dave and I have a long-standing feud over cheese in a can. He thinks it’s food of The Gods while I think it’s probably Of The Devil. Your take? DEVIL, the NASTY DEVIL
2) Is there any way you can think of to make the elder Gosselins go away? I AM ALL EARS. I posted yesterday that I wish we could put them in a bubble and they would fly away. Maybe I can contact Balloon Boy's parents and they can give me the hooooooook up! (When they get outta jail and all that jazz).
3) Who is your ridiculous “I can’t admit this to anyone in polite company lest I be banned from life” crush? Well, I am pretty open about my crushes. The most ridiculous one I have is also the man of a lot of women's dreams right now...EDWARD. Yea, I am in love with a fictional 100 something year old teen age vampire. What! lol
4) If you could fuck it all and pursue your dream (assuming, of course, you were going to be GOOD at it), what would that dream be? AHHHHH I just figured this out. Of course I want to be a writer. I mean, yeah I would love to be a play boy bunny and be the next "Girl Next Door" but I am not thinking that they have a market for thirty something, over weight, married mother of 3...but ya never know...there is a fetish market.
5) They say “living well is the best revenge.” I think they are wrong. Do you?
Who is "they" and what are they referring too? If they say "living well" is eating grass and exercising 7 hours a day...not so much. If "living well" is pimpin in a mansion and having shirtless men feed me grapes....hell yeah!.
6) What is the most humiliation you’ve experienced in public that you’d be willing to admit to The Internet?
Lord, I am humiliated on a daily basis. I have 2 snarky ass kids that share all of my secrets. If they let up I have my dear hubs or my brother that will finnish me off.
I guess when Ansley told everyone I was wearing fake hair...only b/c that is the only thing I can think of right off the top of my head.
7) Are you honest with The Internet? Like, if I came over to your house tonight (heh)(I’m coming over, yo)(heh) would I be surprised at who I found?
Not so much. I let it all hang out.
8 ) If you could have one talent that you don’t currently possess, what would it be?
I want to be Jeanie from I Dream of Jeanie. Then I can blink up what ever I wanted (like a maid and a chef).
9) There’s not always room for Jello. Is there? Yes...but not so much orange.
10) What’s your guiltiest of the guilty pleasures?
Reading AB blog of course! (over at Toy With Me)