WELCOME! COME IN AND SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!



I have been cruising the mommy blog directories, so I felt like I should put up a disclaimer for the new folks.

I AM CRAZY! I AM SNARKY! I AM CRASS! I AM A SMART ASS!

Yep! I am all of the above, with a little bit of nice rolled in for good measure (although I don’t show that often). I started this blog just wanting to shoot the shit…yes I do use potty words, they make me feel grown up (kinda)…and after 2 + months I have decided that is what I want to keep on doing. I love give away moms and PR moms rock…that is just not what I started this site for. The only thing I might give away is a small piece of my brain (I can’t afford a big piece, I would have nada left). I will dance for comments and I love followers, not just for the sake of following. If you like who I am and what I do- Follow me Bitches. If not, that is cool.

I am a non baby wearing, put your ass in a crib, drink from a bottle and a spanking you deserve is a spaning you will get mama. I DO NOT care how you raise your kid. If you want to breast feed until Junior High…that’s cool (I am gonna talk about your ass, but that is cool). No seriously, everyone parents in different ways. I parent the way I was parented and the way that 99% of the people I know were parented. I am from the south, so we tend to not be as “green” (unless you are talking about collards, I am all over that) as other regions. That does not mean I don’t respect others ways of parenting. I just ask that you respect mine.

I guess I should say when I talk about my awesomeness I am also being silly. I don’t think I am truly a Queen, or totally awesome…I have a few flaws…..just a few! ;o)






Photobucket





WARNING! WARNING!

WARNING! WARNING!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Taking a break

I am going on a bloggin vacation.  I love blogging, but there are a few other things that I want to accomplish in the next few months.  My baby is becoming more mobile/needy...and being a mom comes first. I also have slightly cured my sleeplessness, so that leaves less time to blog.

7 comments:

  1. Very jealous about your cure for sleeplessness. :) My tired bouts seem to happen midday when I can't lie down and then I lie awake at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to take a nap every day. That was part of my issue. My baby solved that for my by cutting her nap time to only and hour. By the time I do a few things around the house (or read a few blogs) it is time for her to get up. So now I am struggling to keep my eyes open at 10 pm. I need to start getting up early. Maybe I will get more accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog in MBC, here is my blog, please follow me then I will link it back. http://healthythaifoodbythebennett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! I just got started reading you! TOTALLY understandable though! I have been meaning to go backwards and read you in that direction. So this gives me an excuse to do that, lol. I know what ya mean though...NO TIME! I used to have so much more time to spend on the computer. There are sites that I haven't had the chance to hit in a while. And I guess it's gonna be another while til I get that time back again, right? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time -we will all be here when you come back! When you do... I am now following you from MBC/FFF and I hope you will come by and follow back as well!

    I LOVE your blog title name so much!

    ReplyDelete